Search
  • Shiny

Stone Bridge Vovousa | Zagori

Updated: Nov 7, 2019

The single-arched stone bridge of Vovousa (or else Misios) was built in 1748 with a donation by Alexis Mitsios from Vitsa.

Photo by: Athanasios Bournakis, Vovousa - Valia Kalda, Petrino Gefyri, CC BY-SA 4.0


The bridge is close to the village Vovousa, one of the easternmost villages of Zagori, which is located on the river Aoos and near the National Park of Valia Kalda.


How to get there | Go to Zagori Page


#Architecture #Environment #Stonebridges #Zagori

46 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

© 2016 - 2021 by Meton Inc.    Go to Top    Athens | Αθήνα